- Save up to 25% – 40% on your cooling costs
- Wind and sun sensor options
- Gear & motorized options
- Solar power options
- Professional Installation
- Dozens of solution fabric choices by Sunbrella
- Expand your outdoor living area
- Shade when you need it, Sun only when you want it
- Control the glare and UV coming into your home
- Custom widths up to 40 feet
- Custom projections up to 14 feet
Retractable Awnings look great, add value to your home & improve the way you live indoors and out!
Here are just a small sampling of the many fabric choices we have available to complement your home.
Want a sample? Contact us at 509.308.1354 and we can have one sent to you.
We offer manual or motorized awning options. When you opt for our motorized option, your awning is linked to a remote control or wall panel that allows you to make changes with the touch of a button.
Some of the benefits of motorized awnings:
Remote technology allows you to raise or lower your shades and awnings from anywhere in your home at any time, regardless of the weather or the time of day.
Allows you to easily open or close your awning, making it easy to keep your attention and focus on the tasks at hand or the guests you are entertaining without any interruption.
Motorized operation of awnings can also offer comfort to individuals who might otherwise have trouble with manual raising and lowering your awning. Those who are older, suffer from arthritis, have been injured, or simply have more limited mobility can greatly benefit from the comfort offered by remote operation of your awning.
Or if your one of those people who loves the newest technology and the ease of just pushing a button, a motorized shade is for you!
We are pleased to offer motorized retractable awning options. You can take a look at our products by browsing through our online galley, at our showroom or just give us a call at (509) 308.1354 & discuss your needs with our knowledgeable staff.
We offer solar powered and wired sun, rain and wind sensors with Radio Technology Somfy®.
RTS allows you to experience motorization your way.
Control your motorized awning with a single device or
a combination. Choose from hand-held remotes, wireless
wall switches, table top controls, timers or app control.
You can also:
• Add a state-of-the-art wind or sun sensor to provide
automatic control based on weather conditions.
Now offering: The first totally wireless rain & sun sensor.
• Multi-purpose sensor for everyday comfort and peace of mind
• Six modes of operation • Compatible with all new and existing Radio Technology Somfy® motorized awnings, exterior screens and rolling shutters
• Demonstrations without the wait
• Adjustable rain & sun sensitivity.
NO WIRING REQUIRED Mounts flat, on a pole or a gutter. No wiring required!
100% SOLAR POWERED
Renewable energy Harnesses solar power while protecting interiors from the sunlight’s harmful rays.
100% HAPPY EXPERIENCE
• Automatically creates more comfortable outdoor living spaces
• Quickly responds to the changes in weather, protects the awnings, outdoor furniture, interiors and more…
• Simple indicators show which function is on.
• Easy to customize.
Frame: Fifteen (15) years – Southwest Sun Control
Fabric: Ten (10) years – Sunbrella
Electronics: Five (5) year – Somfy Motors
NW Shade Co uses industry leading Southwest Sun Control retractable awnings. These durable and beautiful awnings work well for homes in the Yakima Valley, Columbia Basin and Walla Walla Valley. They’ll ensure you enjoy your outdoor living space!