Interior Solar Shades
INTERIOR SOLAR SHADES
With the hot bright long days of sunshine that occur in the Mid-Columbia, Eastern Washington and Oregon extra measures need to be taken to stop the heat, glare and protect our interior furnishings. Our interior line of solar shades are the perfect solution all while letting in soft, filtered light and air. We offer our custom interior solar shades crafted to your specifications using high quality designer fabrics and components manufactured by SW Sun Control. Our interior fabric is created with design in mind. This solar fabric is offered in different colors, textures and with all the functions mentioned above. Want to open or close your shades with the touch of a button? That’s an option too. They can be exposed roll or boxed. The perfect solution when you are looking for quality & function and designer indoor asthetics.
Whether you need protection from the elements or you want to enjoy the sun, our interior screen shades retract smoothly, giving you complete control of your indoor space. With so many options to choose from we can accommodate any budget, no project is too large or too small. Keep scrolling to learn more about our about interior shade line.
- Custom manufactured to fit your exact space
- Open weave fabrics used for filtering light and heat control.
- Manual and Motorized series available.
- With sizes up to 20′ wide, shade any window or door and keep your view.
- Light filtering fabrics that offer privacy with a designer look.
- Blackout options complete room darkening is required.
- Create night during day for your home, office or media room.
- The Elite Interior Shades are high quality, custom built retractable interior shades. The Elite Interior Screen can be ordered up to 20′ wide and 16′ tall.
- Can be operated using Rollease clutches, battery motors or electric wires. Dress up our Interior Shades with a variety of valances, cassettes and chain colors to to choose from
- Block the sun but keep but your view & airflow
- Control Glare
- Protect interior furnishings
- Save on your cooling costs
- Roll it down for shade when you need it and up to enjoy the sun
- Provides daytime privacy
- Complete black out for day time sleepers or media rooms
- Add style and comfort
- Elite Interior Screens
- Elite Hardware Options
- Interior Retractable Shades
- Interior Retractable Shades Options
- Save up to 25% – 40% on your cooling costs
- Manual or motorized
- Each shade is crafted to fit your exact space
- Block the sun keep your view
- Roll down for shade, roll up to enjoy the sun
- Minimize the amount of glare
- Excellent for daytime sleepers
- Provides Privacy
- Black out your media room
Dress up our Interior Shades with a variety of valances, cassettes and chain colors to to choose from
SW Sun Control Roller Shade Warranty
Electric Motors: (5) years – All Brands
TAHoma: Plug and Play option. (Somfy Motors Only)
Features and Benefits
- Ethernet and Wifi Connectivity
- Multi-Gateway Capability
- Install up to 10 gateways in 1 home to increase the RTS range and provide greater flexibility for larger structures. Each TaHoma can control up to 40 RTS channels.
- Lighting Intergration
- Connect Phillips Hue Devices using the TaHoma app.
- Offers more smart home value to end user.
- Consumer Smart Home Platform Intergration
- Offers a flexible solution (via voice, app, or touch screen control)
- Compatible with a wide variety of leading platforms including IFTTT, Google and Amazon/Alexa
NW Shade Co uses industry leading Sun Control Retractable Shades. Each shade is custom crafted in the USA, using extruded aluminum and comes in a variety of complementary indoor Solar Fabrics. These durable and beautiful shades work well for homes & businesses in the Tri-cities, Columbia Basin & Walla Walla Valley.
Brochures and Information:
Elite Interior Shade Specs
Standard Interior Shade Specs
Northwest Shade Company uses industry leading Sun Control Retractable Shades. These durable and beautiful interior solar shades work well for homes in the in Columbia Basin and Walla Walla Valley. They’ll endure the seasons and provide protection for your home or business all while adding quality, function and style.