A Retractable Awning installed over your patio, porch or deck will expand your outdoor living area allowing you to enjoy sunshine when you want it and shade when you don’t. Designed to be complimentary to your outdoor area, we offer durable and functional exterior shade systems designed to outsmart the weather.
- Extruded Aluminum Hood
- Stainless Steel Chain Arm
- Hundreds of Sunbrella fabric choices
- Optional Awning Hood Available
- Retractable Widths up to 39FT
- Motion Detection System
- 5 Projection Options
- Pitch Options
- Motorized Options
- Solar Power Options
- Wind, Sun and Motion Sensor Options
- Excellent Product & Service Warranty
- Professional Installation
- Save Up to 25% – 40% On Cooling Costs
- UV Protection
- TUV Tested
- Vacation in your backyard
- Outsmart the weather
- Protect your furnishings
- Expand your outdoor space
- Block the sun & other elements
- Spend more time outdoors
- Add Privacy
Retractable Awnings look great, save energy, add value to your home
& Enhance the Art of Outdoor Living!
- Arms with built in LED lights
- Manual or Motorized
- Technician Adjustable Pitch
- Cassette fully protects fabric when retracted
- Stainless Steel Chain Arm
- Many Sunbrella Fabric Choices
- Wall, Ceiling/Undermount or Roof Mounts
- Manual override motor with remote and vibration sensor
- TUV tested
Awning Width: Up to 23′
Awning Projection: Up to 13′ 5″
- Manual or motorized
- 5 available projections
- Quality Extruded Metal Gears and Brackets
- Sunbrella or Exterior Screen Fabric
- Optional Extruded Aluminum Protective Hood
Awning Width: Up to 19′
Awning Projection: Up to 4′
We offer manual or motorized awning options. When you opt for our motorized option, your awning is linked to a remote control or wall panel that allows you to make changes with the touch of a button. No power available? We also offer solar powered motors!
Some of the benefits of motorized awnings:
- Remote technology allows you to raise or lower your shades and awnings from anywhere in your home at any time, regardless of the weather or the time of day.
- Allows you to easily open or close your awning, making it easy to keep your attention and focus on the tasks at hand or the guests you are entertaining without any interruption.
- Motorized operation of awnings can also offer comfort to individuals who might otherwise have trouble with manual raising and lowering your awning. Those who are older, suffer from arthritis, have been injured, or simply have more limited mobility can greatly benefit from the comfort offered by remote operation of your awning.
- Or if your one of those people who loves the newest technology and the ease of just pushing a button, a motorized shade is for you!
We are pleased to offer motorized retractable awning options. You can take a look at our products by browsing through our online galley, at our showroom or just give us a call at (509) 308.1354 & discuss your needs with our knowledgeable staff.
We offer a variety of motion, sun and wind sensors:
100% HAPPY EXPERIENCE
• Automatically creates more comfortable outdoor living spaces
• Quickly responds to the changes in weather, protects the awnings, outdoor furniture, interiors and more…
• Simple indicators show which function is on.
• Easy to customize.
Fabric: Ten (10) years – Sunbrella
Electronics: Five (5) year – Somfy Motors
NW Shade Co uses industry leading Sun Control Retractable Awnings. Each awning is custom crafted in the USA, using extruded aluminum and a stainless steel chain arm along with Sunbrella Fabrics. These durable and beautiful awnings work well for homes & businesses in the Yakima, Columbia Basin and Walla Walla Valleys. They’ll ensure you enjoy your outdoor living space throughout each season!